888-WIN-FAST Jingle Contest
At Gould Injury Law we know how to help our clients win and FAST but we want your help creating a jingle to help let everyone know! You could win $500! Submit as many jingles as you’d like.
All jingles entries should have the phone number 888-WIN-FAST in them. Here are some other phrases you might also want to include in your lyrics-
- Injured? Call the Fast Firm
- They know how to win, and win fast.
- Gould Injury Law
You have until September 30, 2017 to upload your jingle.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Void where prohibited by law. The "888-WIN-FAST Jingle Contest" (the “Sweepstakes") begins Monday August 28 at 12:00AM. ET and ends on Saturday September 30, 2017 at 11:59pm ET (the “Sweepstakes Period"). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes are the Gould Injury Law. (Collectively, “Sponsors"). The Sweepstakes will be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsors. The computer clock of Gould Injury Law’s webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents within the state of Connecticut and 18 years or older as of Monday, July 1, 2017. Employees of Gould Injury Law and of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, and the respective immediate family members of all of the foregoing individuals are not eligible to win.
- TO ENTER: To enter online, entrants must submit a video or audio file of the “jingle” to www.888WINFAST/contest/. You must accurately complete the online entry form. Online entries containing attachments, generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Online entrants must use their own name. Copies or other mechanical reproductions, facsimiles, entries containing technical or electronic reproductions, entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. If you use multiple email addresses to submit more than one online entry, only the first entry will count.
- RESTRICTIONS: All daily entries must be received by September 30, 2017 11:59 p.m. Entrants may enter as many times during the contest period. Gould Law Firm has the rights to use all entries for any use in all mediums are in perpetuity. All entries become the property of Gould Injury Law who may use entries for promotional purposes in commerce and in all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed without time limitation and without further compensation, except where prohibited. Incomplete entries are void.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) winner will be selected from all eligible entries at the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsors will attempt to notify winners by telephone and/or email within fifteen business days at the conclusion of the sweepstakes. If Gould Injury Law Firm is unable to make contact after reasonable effort and time (two days of initial call), or if winner fails to pick up the prize and sign the necessary forms within a reasonable period of time, a runner up prize winner will be selected and the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries for that particular Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each drawing.
- AWARDING & DELIVERY OF PRIZES: There will be one (1) winner at the conclusion of the sweepstakes. One (1) will receive $500 for winning entry. (AVR $500).
5b. In the event Gould Injury Law Firm is unable to make contact after reasonable effort and time (two days of initial call), or if winner fails to pick up the prize and sign the necessary forms within a reasonable period of time, a runner up prize winner will be selected and the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries for that particular Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each drawing.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. No substitute prizes are available except at Sponsors' sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsors. The prize is not replaceable if lost, stolen, or destroyed. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the prize.
Winner will receive a 1099 tax form reflecting the actual value of any prize that is $600 or more.
EACH PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE SPONSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- CONDITIONS: Entrants agree Sponsors have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that their decision is final and binding. Winners by acceptance of a prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsors, prize providers, their parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, losses of any kind, damage, causes of action, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights and claims based on the rights of publicity and privacy. Sponsors are not responsible for personal injury of any prizewinner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Winner must provide proof of legal name, age, address, zip code, and telephone number to receive prize (for example, in the form of a government-issued driver's license or valid identification card). Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way will be disqualified. Any conduct that impedes the integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited. This Sweepstakes will be governed and enforced pursuant to Connecticut law, excluding choice of law provisions.
Sponsors reserve the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at their sole discretion, Sponsors find such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or if such entrant shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsors determine to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsors; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Sponsors assume no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; or (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Sweepstakes website or any combination thereof. Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes or in the announcements of the prizes/prize winners.
By participating in these Sweepstakes, you also agree to have your name, biographical information, and likeness used in any and all media for promotional purposes relating to this Sweepstakes or future similar sweepstakes without further compensation or notice, except as prohibited by law.
Neither the failure of Sponsors to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsors in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsors' right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsors do so, they will post notice of their action on the Sweepstakes website. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations on the ability to pursue class action remedies, or certain kinds of damages, and so these limitations may not apply to you.
Gould Injury Law Firm.